THE ULTIMATE SIMPLE CHECKLIST for Concorde X
This checklist is based exclusively on the one included in British Airways Flying Manual Volume II part B, pages 07-15-03 to 07-15-11 revision 01 Nov 02
This checklist is not, however, a "copy and paste". It has been adapted to suit the flights with Concorde-X by Flightsim Labs. The differences between the real checklist and this version are:
- It includes the cockpit preparation steps for Captain, Flight Officer and Flight Engineer.
- It includes some charts, graphics and a number of custom steps I find most useful for every flight.
- The order (position) of some items has been changed to avoid repetitive panel "jumps" within Concorde-X. These changes, however, have been kept to a minimum.
- The procedures for uncommon flights, such a 100% subsonic or short supersonic where Mach 2.0 is not reached or only for a very short period of time, are left in full as it is easy to forget their details and I find it convenient to have them in this list instead of having to open the ULTIMATE CHECKLIST and search for these particular procedures in a second document.
- The items only applicable to G-BOAG have been omitted.
- The checklist items are coded in four different colours as follows:
This file is available in two formats: PDF and Microsoft Word. Please choose the one you would like to use.
v1.0.2 - 21/August/2020
- Some typos fixed
v1.0.1 - 11/August/2020
- Added Engine Recirculation Valve checks for final subsonic legs
- TRIMS, PFDIS/Marilake Controller and BRAKES checks moved just before taxiing.
- Colour change in Air Conditioning check during taxi checklist
- ENGINE CONTROL SCHEDULE check repositioned in At M 0.7 CLIMB CHECKLIST to avoid a "panel jump"
v1.0 - 30/Jul/2020
First version of the ULTIMATE SIMPLE CHECKLIST
As with every .0 version, it is very likely that this v1.0 checklist will contain some errors and/or typos that will need to be fixed during following revisions. Your feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.